My last post addressed "7 Focuses" that God desires us to have. As you know I wanted to break down every point in a way to bless each readers life and propel you all to move forward in the Lord and all that He is calling you to do. Why? Because this brings me joy to do so. With that being said the Lord placed it on my heart to go forward with this series in a different way. I'm going to write these studies in the form of devotionals. Devotionals really speak to the core and spirit of a person, while also bringing forth great teaching.
This I believe will really bless you all.
To refresh your mind. Here are the 7 Focuses that we will be breaking down. Each of the 7 focuses are complex and may have more than one Devotion Day given in order to grasp a great deal of substance from each focus topic:
1. Things of eternal value. The Kingdom of God: -Colossians 3:2"
2. Being built in His word: -2 Timothy 2:15
To then, be built in faith: -Romans 10:17
To then, allow the Word of God to bring Real teansformation: -2 Timothy 3:16-17
3. Seeing clearly in the spirit: -Proverbs 4:25
So that you will walk in the Spirit: -Romans 8:5
4. The presence of God: -Psalms 16:11
-2 Cor 3:17
5. Focus on the results that come from the presence of God: -Philippians 4:8
6. Operating in the wisdom of Christ: -Proverbs 2:2 -1 Corinthians 2:16
7. Being Faithful. (To God the tasks He gives us to do, and the blessings He bestowed upon us all): -Ecclesiastes 9:10
Join me daily, weekly and monthly as we learneed, live and walkout the "FOCUS SERIES"
Keep up with me:
My book "THE GATES" may be purchased at the link below! http://amzn.to/2dJkBFA